Thursday, August 22, 2013

My trip to New York City...

It was the best time EVER!!!

This time I went to the
Museum of Natural History.

When you first walk in....
Look what I saw......

 DINOSAURS......
I've seen the movie
Night at the Museum.

Look and see what else is there...


These exhibits were INCREDIBLE....

All the animals were so pretty....

And the marine section.... 
AWESOME!!!


 But my favorite 
was the....
DINOSAURS


I just love museums....


YES...!! THEY HAVE A
DO-DO BIRD!!!


Front shot....
Butt shot....
 I used this time to learn how 
to take plenty of pictures....

 And got my picture taken too....



 I can't believe they put all
the dinosaurs on the 4th floor....



This trip was the
GREATEST.....

I've been telling everyone
how great this museum is....

I would love to come back here again!




And thanks to another photographer
helping me take more pictures!

 I love you....      
          - S.G.      





No comments:

Post a Comment