Friday, July 26, 2013

CREATE - A - PLAY

I got a chance to help create and perform in a play.
I played two roles.
My favorite dinosaur Screech, the friendly Dilophosaurus,
and Professor Boo-Eye from a Wizards Academy.

Here are some pictures from my dress rehearsal...


Here I am, Screech hiding behind a rock.


Going through my lines...


A quick side smile for the camera...


I take my dinosaurs very seriously.


I was so friendly, I helped kids time travel out of the prehistoric period.


Here I am, Professor Boo-Eye of the Wizards Academy.
I blew up the science room, and came out looking like a wreck.
(That was a hit!)


This entry was typed by my mother, but approved by me.

                                            -S.G.                        

This was the best EVER!
         Now I want to start creating more plays with my friends.                      

Professor Boo-Eye Upclose!


No comments:

Post a Comment